28.6.12

VOLUME 1 IS FREE!



In honor of the long awaited release of Goats Eat Cans Volume 2, Goats Eat Cans Volume 1 is completely and totally free as a Kindle download for three days!

Three days!

Three measly days!

For three days this thing won't cost you anything more than the time of your life that you'll eventually waste reading it!

For three days you can take money from my pocket and food from my table!

For three days you can rip me off and feel good about it because I'm asking you to do it!

Hell, I'm begging you to do it! I'm on my hands in knees in a leather outfit that leaves little to the imagination with my pasty white cheeks in the air, and I'm just begging to be spanked. Hit me damn it! Hit me and watch my ass ripple like the midsection of the world's most unattractive belly dancer!

CLICK HERE and punish me like the sad excuse for a man that I am! You know you want to.

Oh, and when you're done with that, maybe you could CLICK HERE and plunk down a couple bucks for Volume 2 to thank me.

Crazy ass-obsessed cheapskates.

No comments:

Post a Comment